The Company’s Mission and Vision are regularly reviewed by the Board of Directors to ensure continued relevance thereof and to enable the Company to make a difference in the lives of the clients served. It was crafted with the participation of the employees and is also annually reviewed pursuant to ISO 9001:2008 standards.
We will be a reputable top-leading insurance institution and be the choice insurer of the Filipinos in the local and overseas markets, providing superior products and excellent services, extending meaningful and stable employment and better quality of life to our employees, enhancing the professional growth of our agents, delivering reasonable returns to our stakeholders and be a formidable partner in community development and nation building.
In the accomplishment of this mission, we will establish and maintain a potent and satisfied agency force, constantly refining our expertise and putting our knowledge to work more effectively to meet the needs of our customers; develop training programs of high quality standards for our employees and agents with emphasis in providing a high standard for customer service incomparable in the local market; conduct our business with utmost professionalism; ensure fast, efficient and personalized delivery of products and services of superior quality; foster and promote professionalism and excellence as our benchmark in rendering quality service to our customers; make the security of our policyholders as our supreme concern; get actively involved in civic projects; and religiously pay our taxes to the government.
“We will be a dominant player in the local market to which our employees will all be proud to belong.”
We will be a diversified and well respected enterprise, principally engaged in non-life Insurance business, committed to be fully responsive to the needs of our customers, employees, sales force and stakeholders and to efficiently deliver what we promise to our policyholders.
- To provide General Insurance coverage to Philippine based clientele that is compliant to the standards (set by the Philippine Insurance Commission) and that is sufficiently packaged or customized according to the requirements and needs of the clients for risk management coverage.
- To deliver entitlements for validated claims within the contracted processing and releasing period and complete processing of insurance application, renewal, and customer complaints.
- To observe communication protocol in all levels of management and rank in file to ensure compliance of related services to established work procedures and requirements and to ensure outcome of customer satisfaction.
- To maintain that operation in all branches is performed in compliance with the statutory requirements and mandates of related insurance regulatory and supervisory bodies of the Philippines.
- To maintain linkage agreements with various reinsurance companies, local and international, geared towards ensuring that solid and stable support of its operation is made available to the company.
- To realize and maintain a minimum annual growth rate of 8% through affiliations with various insurance channels in order to maintain MAA’s competitive position in the market.